Thursday, January 23, 2014

For the first time in weeks

     I didn't wake up and just want to lay there. I didn't sleep well last night, big surprise, but I got up at 9am and immediately hit the gym. Well, first I went to my therapist only to be told he won't take post dated checks; god, he's the best! It felt really great. I'm also thinking about taking up crocheting or something so that I have something to actually do when I feel anxious. As much as cleaning my fish tanks help, you should really only clean them once a week.



     But anyway, I'm starting to feel ok. I haven't felt totally hopeless or useless today, which is a good sign. I have an interview in an hour which I think I'm going to rock, so hopefully I will update soon saying I have a new job! I've literally only been able to pay my bills by sheer luck so far, and I really think my luck is running out. If I don't get this job, I don't really know what I'll do. Being an adult sucks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment