Monday, February 10, 2014

Thanks For Sharing

     I have Monday's off, and after sleeping all day, I decided to watch some movies I've been meaning to see. The one I was most looking forward to was Thanks for Sharing. It's basically about a group of people that are sex addicts trying to pretty much...live. While the movie may not have been that great, I thought Pink was excellent. Maybe it was because she has actually gone through bad times and everything, but she was just brilliant in this movie. One of my favorite lines in the whole movie is this...


     Dealing with depression and all that, this is exactly how I feel almost three times a week. This just can't be how the rest of my life will be like. I've gone back to eating when I feel sad or upset because nothing else works. Working out helps, but only once you're through. I wanted something that made me feel better the whole time, which is what food does. Especially excellent food. But then I just feel like shit when people ask "Oh, have you lost weight?! You look so good!" No, I haven't, and are you saying I looked terrible before? There has to be another way to make myself feel better. There has to be. Every time I get depressed, I can't just pop a couple klonopin and make myself leftovers. Because while it works temporarily, I hate myself even more in the long run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment